Sanitized and auxiliary data
- : a social network, consisting of:
- : a graph containing nodes and edges
- : a set of node attributes
- : a set of edge attributes
- : a node attribute, part of .
- : the value of the attribute on the node
- : an edge attribute, part of .
- : the value of the attribute on the edge
: a sanitized social network, defined analogously.
, a sanitized graph, containing
, a noisy version of
: the attacker's aggregate auxiliary information, consisting of
, (probabilistic) auxiliary information about node and edge attributes
: the probability distribution of the attacker's knowledge of the value of the attribute on the node
: likewise for edge attributes
- : ground truth, a 1-1 mapping between
: a probabilistic mapping output by a re-identification algorithm
- : a specific mapping between
- : node centrality (Section E.1).
- : node overlap between
- : edge overlap between
- : noise parameter (for seed identification)
- : noise parameter (for propagation; Section )